One of the key industries that has seen significant growth in recent years in Cornwall is the hospitality industry. In this report, we will be discussing the state of the jobs market in Cornwall and the hospitality industry, with key facts for 2023.
The jobs market in Cornwall has seen steady growth over the past few years. In 2023, the jobs market is expected to continue on this upward trend, with the creation of an additional 3,000 jobs. These jobs are expected to be spread across a range of industries, including the hospitality industry.
Hospitality Industry in Cornwall:
The hospitality industry in Cornwall has seen significant growth in recent years, contributing to the overall growth of the jobs market in the region. In 2023, it is expected that the hospitality industry will continue to grow, with an estimated 5% increase in employment opportunities.
Key Facts for 2023:
1. The hospitality industry is expected to contribute to the creation of 1,500 new jobs in Cornwall in 2023.
2. The average salary in the hospitality industry in Cornwall is expected to be around £20,000 per year.
3. The most in-demand roles within the hospitality industry in Cornwall are expected to be chefs, waiters, and bartenders.
4. The tourism industry is expected to continue to grow in Cornwall, contributing to the growth of the hospitality industry.
5. The hospitality industry in Cornwall is expected to generate around £1.5 billion in revenue in 2023.
The hospitality industry in Cornwall is expected to continue to be a significant contributor to the jobs market in 2024. With the region's growing tourism industry, it is expected that there will be an increase in demand for hospitality services. It is estimated that the industry will create around 2,000 new jobs in Cornwall by 2024, with opportunities for chefs, waiters, bartenders, and other roles. The average salary in the hospitality industry is expected to remain around £20,000 per year. The industry is also expected to generate significant revenue, with an estimated £1.8 billion in revenue expected in 2024.